rise and fall of a real-life superhero


costumed do-gooder phoenix jones is retiring.

My whole life has been about making a balance.. in the end, there is not a balance. I’ve seen it on the streets. I’ve seen what people do to each other. And I live with it every day. Every day I live with horrible, horrible things. And I think to myself, ‘I made a difference.’ But I didn’t make a difference.


The difference was supposed to be the people who saw (a superhero), being inspired to not act this way anymore. We have not gotten that lesson. We didn’t get it at all. The shots. The stabbings. The bullets. It wasn’t worth it. No one got it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot, hot summer komikon 2010

read the first two chapters of "ang panday"

komikon indies (UPDATED) (and bumped)

25 komiks titles' best-sellerness