...and guess what i saw on the "fresh off the press" display?
yay coching! the rest of the copies, however, continue to languish in the textbook section instead of the graphic novels section where they belong:
tsk. i wonder if it's some kind of computer error that's caused the misclassification. after all, the in-store price checker already has a virus...
so what is to be done?
- send angry emails to national bookstore's customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org?
- send angry emails directly to nanay socorro at email@example.com?
- bitch about it on your blog?
- start a facebook fan page called "francisco coching's lapu-lapu is a graphic novel not a textbook!"?
- move all the copies yourself whenever you're at a national bookstore outlet?
- all of the above?
speaking of national bookstore, if you've been avoiding the fourth floor of the main branch in cubao (the pre-owned books section) because of the stupid high prices, i am happy to report that national has seen the error of its ways and finally started pricing their used books like used books. most of the titles have been repriced to P30, P50 and P75 each. i got these from the P30 bin:
not bad, ey?