guest artist: xya may

while visiting cherry's parents last sunday my niece xya may (pronounced zaya--and her initials are xyz. how cool is that?) saw me cramming a few project sketches at the dinner table. i showed her my brush pen, which she promptly borrowed, and she quite impressed me with these:




a little smudgy, but still way better than anything i could do when i was in second grade.

as is often the case, though, her parents didn't seem terribly interested in the fact that their child could draw (mine weren't either). xya may asked me to teach her to draw, but the best i could do was point her to the library.

i forgot it was the beginning of summer vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

read the first two chapters of "ang panday"

komikon: homecoming 2023

hot, hot summer komikon 2010

25 komiks titles' best-sellerness